CM/ Social Medias IDATE
Building a virtual community is similar to the construction of any other community, online or offline. They are built by users and are based on the experiences of individuals, thereby replicating the same physical characteristics of real-life communities.
From a general point of view, the strength of a community depends on the initial level of commitment from participants and the size of its membership. Maffesoli (1988) used the term "Neo- Tribes" to describe this kind of social behavior. In the case of social media, the formation of "Neo-Tribes" helps explain why people choose to come together to share a common passion or emotion, regardless of social class, age or sex.
These "Neo-Tribes" are sustained due to the constant development of its members as well as not being fixed entities with exclusive and inclusive pre-requisites. Virtual communities in social media are constantly changing yet adhere to rules typical of a sociological physical society; that’s-to-say, it has missions and specific roles. This is something which businesses have caught on to and are using what is called "tribal marketing" to reach these groups.
In my mind, there are 4 important points and behaviors that you must have in order to create and maintain theses "Neo-Tribes" or virtual communities, in the Web 2.0 :
- To favour acces to content: You need to simplify and bring members to your content.
- Moderation : A survey is unavoidable if you want to keep your reputation and protect your brand from "bad buzz".
- To organize content : Organization of your content into a hierarchy is important if you want to be efficient.
- To favour discussions and interactivity : It is one of the key factors of succes and the driving force of social medias.
- Digital Content
- DigiWorld Economic Journal
- Digiworld Summit
- Digiworld Yearbook
- Smart Living
- TV & Video
- Video Games
- In 2015, the key words of the Mobile World Congress were 5G, IoT, virtualization and LTE-U : PART 2
- In 2015, the key words of the Mobile World Congress were 5G, IoT, virtualization and LTE-U : PART 1
- Nouveau cycle de conférences de prospective numérique sur les enjeux de l’Internet, de la télévision et des télécoms à 2025
- LTE trends
- Ultra-fast broadband 14.6 million FTTH/B subscribers in the EU at end 2014
- Analysts wrap-up the key themes from #MWC15 Part 2 : Focus on #IoT http://t.co/vLxbTwFob0 http://t.co/SuU19n6TC3, Mar 24
- RT @_PePez_: Quelques prévisions de @DigiWorldIDATE sur les tendances LTE au niveau mondial http://t.co/8QVhXSoZmK http://t.co/al4bFG0L66, Mar 23
- RT @JeanDSeval: @DigiWorldIDATE analysts wrap-up the key themes from #MWC15 #5g #IoT #virtualization #LTE-U http://t.co/6QmU9pOiMn http://t.co/BdLbMryrD4, Mar 23
- Our analysts wrap-up the key themes from #MWC15 #5g #IoT #virtualization and #LTE-U http://t.co/Rpeq6g816Y http://t.co/sb0TQaHEfZ, Mar 23
- RT @LuigiAtDell: @fiseworld @DigiWorldIDATE @MontpellierDans shall we try to bring #sxsw to @MTP_Numerique?? #interactive #ExtremeSport #Dance, Mar 23
- DigiWorld Future, nouvelle conférence sur les enjeux : #internet #tv #telecom à 2025 http://t.co/nKrwt5ufZT #DWF15 http://t.co/nTYYGBv68J, Mar 20
- RT @SMCFrance: RAPPEL : Séance "Reality Check" de la Social TV demain @numaparis @DigiWorldIDATE @EricScherer http://t.co/Yvl0NSiCF5 http://t.co/my6egX9Lcr, Mar 10
- RT @SMembrives: Prévisions d' #IDATE sur les tendances LTE sur le marché mondial du mobile => http://t.co/INddltXcz9 http://t.co/6u7et7fxv2, Mar 5
- RT @NETGEAR_fr: La 4G, marché de demain #IDATE prévoit 2,3 millards d'abonnements en 2018 #AirdCard #NetGear #MWC15 http://t.co/JoXfq6S2mk, Mar 5
- RT @Pfdegon: Merci pour le #MWC15 ! @guilhem @loic_riviere @comiterichelieu @HuaweiFr @DigiWorldIDATE #frenchtech https://t.co/B3iaFADZh5", Mar 3